60,000 Mile Service
As your vehicle ages, the need for periodic maintenance is very critical. Worn out or damaged parts can literally stop your vehicle in its tracks. At Adolf Hoepfl & Son garage, we offer comprehensive maintenance provided by certified technicians to prolong the life of your vehicle. We also offer a lifetime protection plan that is free through BG Products just by performing regular maintenance services. Our 60,000 mile service can include, but is not limited to:
- Oil change, including filter
- Transmission flush
- Check belts and hoses for cracks and dryness
- Check power steering fluid for proper level and condition. Flush, if needed.
- Check brake fluid condition and flush, if needed.
- Check coolant level and condition and flush, if needed.
- Do an air conditioning performance check.
- Ignition tune-up and emissions check, if needed
- Brake inspection and replacement of worn pads and rotors
- Inspection of timing belt and replacement if necessary
- Replacement of spark plugs and wires; check condition of coils.
- Steering and suspension inspection including alignment if necessary
- Tire inspection and rotation
- Replacement of air filter
- Check cabin air filter and replace, if needed.
- *Differential inspection and service if necessary
- Visual exterior inspection of all bulbs
*All vehicles have a differential and some have two. A differential could be part of the transmission or is part of the axle that looks like a large metal ball in the center. Its job is to make it easier for your wheels to turn corners. Think about the speed of the inner wheels versus the speed of the outer wheels when you go around the corner. If they went the same speed, the car would handle terribly. So the differential manages the different speeds of the wheels when you turn.
So imagine you cracked that metal ball open, what you would see are gears. These gears all have to be lubricated. If you didn’t turn corners, it wouldn’t wear out, but then you probably wouldn’t be driving your car either. The gear lube in the metal ball needs to be replaced on a regular basis.